Adolescence is the period when a person begins to pay attention to his body and its shortcomings.
Puberty in boys begins at the age of 12-13, between the ages of 20, a boy can watch how his penis grows.
An important period in every man's life
In addition to the increase in the size of the genitals, other important hormonal changes occur:
- increased hair growth in the groin area and on the face;
- roundness of the scrotum;
- change in length and thickness of the penis;
- foreskin formation.
Developing in this form is an important process. Parents should monitor those changes.
If a teenager has no hair or his voice does not "break", then we are talking about a decline in hormones, testosterone is produced in insufficient quantities. Ignoring the problem is fraught with future pathological problems.
Standards for penis thickness and length in an adolescent
The size of the penis in the adult male can be different. In childhood, the length and width of the penis are approximately the same in all children. Average figures of the penis during erection using the following indicators (length, diameter, figures are in cm):
- 12 years old - 10-11 and 7, 5;
- 13-14 years old - 12-14, 8, 5-10, 5;
- 15-16 years old - 15-17, 11-12.
At the age of seventeen, adolescents may notice that the organ becomes 0. 5-1. 2 cm shorter.This is due to the increase in diameter. Many experts believe that at the age of 17-19 years, you can still affect the size of the penis.
What affects the size of the penis in teenagers?
Size is affected by different factors:
- Genetics- it is placed in the womb. If the child's father is not a sexual giant, the boy is not expected to have an important apparatus in his shorts.
- Ecology- According to statistics, boys living near factories, factories that emit into the atmosphere have a penis size 0. 5 - 3 cm smaller than boys living in the South and eco-friendly areas. other school.
- Injury to the groin area- this may not manifest in any way while the child is working in the garden, things become noticeable during puberty.
- Diseases of the endocrine systemIn this case, a teenager needs to choose the right treatment to avoid problems in the field of men's health in the future.
- EvolutionTall guys may have longer penises, but smaller in diameter. In adolescents not taller than 163, the penis is thick and short.
- Healthy nutrition - the diet of a young adult male representative should be adequate. The lack of products will affect the all-round development of the child's physical and reproductive organs.
- Bad HabitsUnfortunately, the abuse of tobacco and alcohol will necessarily affect the growth of the penis. If boys start smoking at the age of 14, by the age of 17, the penis may be 0. 7-2. 5 cm smaller than the average size.
Experts believe that parents have an obligation to monitor how a teenager's body develops. The boy should be regularly taken to the surgeon, they will detect the pathology in time.
The earlier problems are detected, the more likely the guy will not have problems like penile dysfunction or sexual complexes in the future.
How to enlarge the penis of a teenager: popular ways
Pharmaceutical companies are actively promoting funds that allow you to increase the penis by 2-4 cm. The diameter can also be adjusted. Of course, these drugs are only temporary.
Under natural conditions, the penis grows only until the age of 21. This fact has been established, if you don't add to the organ with drugs or exercise, you can't expect a machine to appear in shorts, like an adult movie star. Representatives of this profession prefer to use various gels and sprays to increase blood flow in the groin area and, as a result, the penis will increase. At a young age, such experiments were forbidden.
Teenagers can lengthen the penis with the following procedures:
- the pump works due to the pressure difference;
- Extenders are popular devices that have been around since ancient times. Of course, at the time they looked simple, but the essence remained - due to forced stretching, stretching occurs;
- physical exercises - there are exercises that allow you to adjust the size of the genitals;
- Masturbation is a controversial method, as sexologists believe that in adolescence, self-satisfaction can lead to future problems. This method is suitable for men who regularly have sex with women.
You can increase the penis in adolescence with these techniques 0. 5-3 cm Sometimes this distance is not enough for men to feel like real superheroes in the bedroom.
Stretchers and pumps
A teenager does not need to think much about the small size of the penis. Of course, if the penis is smaller than average then you need to see a specialist. From the age of seventeen, you can adopt a number of methods that will help you feel confident when fasting with a future lady.
A stretcher is a device that enlarges an organ by stretching its tissues.If you wear it regularly, you can stimulate the multiplication of skin cells, which contributes to length and width.
The device is attached every day for 6-8 hours, you will even have to walk with it in public places. To hide the system, you will need to wear loose pants and underwear. Results will be noticeable after a month of use. The skin of young people is more adapted to stretching.
Pump for temporary results. But experts say that prolonged use will inevitably cause an increase in length and width.
- During the teenage years, the skin is prone to rapid regeneration, so it is prone to stretch marks.
- If you start using the pump at the age of 18, then the penis will become 2-3 cm larger. Use the device with care, injury occurs in every 5 cases.
Massage and exercises
A teen's genitalia can be enlarged with the help of training. Regular penis stretching will lead to an elongation of 3-5 cm, if you massage the penis daily during erection, the results will become evident after a month. The movement is performed from the bottom up - you need to try to keep your hands from the base to the head. Experts say this action is a bit painful.
Jelqing is an ancient technology that allows you to increase the length of your penis. Pulling the penis with the help of weights should be done every day for 40-65 minutes. If you spend less time, then there will be no results.
- The exercise is performed on a member who is in an unexcited state.
- If this organ is overloaded, problems with tissue or blood vessel rupture can occur. At a young age, injuries occur due to inexperience and excessive stress.
But what about operations?
Private surgery clinics increasingly advertise services to increase penis size quickly. Of course, teenagers should choose safe methods of correction - stretching and massaging the internal organs.
The surgical intervention will not be performed for guys who do not have obvious pathologies and defects but have to perform complex manipulations with a scalpel.Even at parental request, such operations are not performed at the patient's own request. The doctor will tell you in detail what the norm is and how many centimeters in the normal genitalia of a teenager.
You can also advise the boys to take vitamins and monitor their nutrition. Abuse of bad habits is a sure way to poor health and a smaller penis. Parents should support their children in every possible way to prevent serious problems. You need to urgently contact a specialist if the penis does not grow and has the following symptoms:
- guy with narrow shoulders and wide pelvis;
- the boy does not have an erection;
- an obese teenager;
- small testicles.
If you carefully monitor your health and don't mind going to the doctor, you can correct many defects that were correctly detected in adolescence. A teen's small penis is not a cause for panic, it may be genetic, or it's not time to surprise your friends with the size of a "boy" and stories of sexual exploitation. sex.